Great return on investment.
These are the best reasons for choosing any service provider.
BSCN© Associate Coaches are certified and experienced professionals:
- Most large organizations hire and train personnel to use “pre-packaged programs”. We don’t. We custom-design each program for your needs.
- Each of our business coaches are business people themselves. We have the real-world experience required to create change while reducing expense.
- Our Associate Coaches use proven, field-tested tools, tactics and strategies. Our clients focus on their critical issues without any loss of momentum.
1 on 1 Coaching (or targeted coaching)
Executives and leaders are often responsible for goals and objectives which may at times seem to be conflicting. This a very cost-effective coaching option for accelerating performance.
We provide an excellent return on investment using quantifiable objectives agreed upon before the engagement starts.
A leader’s primary mandate is to deliver results, to improve the team and to keep current. Our individually tailored programs provide clients with new insight, innovative approaches and proven strategies. Studies show that clients become more effective, much sooner than is the case with one-size-fits-all programs offered elsewhere.
AnyOne.AnyTime.AnyPlace.© We move individuals – and organizations – forward.
Our coaches were pioneers in the use of phone & web based coaching. Our new approach steps it up again with the additions of text messaging and web-based video conferencing.
Combined with face to face meetings as requested, our method of AnyOne.AnyTime.AnyPlace is recognized to be the most productive approach to 1:1 coaching.
Today’s travel demands put additional pressure on busy leaders; this can slow down progress. Our approach facilitates the client’s movement because regular clients and coach contact is maintained.
“Executive coaching can be confused with executive therapy. My experience with The Business Success Coach Network produced dynamic results with long-term behavior modifications that guaranteed our success.”- Jon Rees, Executive Vice President, Encompass Digital Media
We provide programs that help participants learn how to work together with a consistent frame of reference.
Less time and fewer resources seem to be the “new normal,”and a team that functions successfully is more important than ever. Additionally, having a strong group of people capable of moving forward is equally important.
We work with teams ranging from Senior Leadership Teams to “High Potentials” – those who have the right skills but may need some assistance with other skills necessary to succeed.
For dramatic shifts made quickly; we are strong advocates of shadow coaching. In a period as short as just one day, you will see dramatic changes and improvements to style, effectiveness and confidence.
At one time rarely used outside the US military, this approach has gained momentum worldwide with organizations across all segments. Shadow Coaching provides the client with immediate feedback regarding executive presence, style and listening skills. Changes are nearly immediate.
- OnBoarding – Assisting new hires to succeed in the organization
- Productivity – Providing proven tactics and strategies which can be put into effect immediately
- Leadership presence – Including communication skills and media training
- Strategic Planning – Purpose driven focus including career, compensation and business planning
Our Associate Coaches use the industry’s best approaches including The Four Windows Coaching Process© and Co-Active Coaching©.