BSCN Coaches© share opportunities, coaching insights, and business ideas across the world. Innovative approaches and systems help each of us to grow and and flourish.
"Everyone needs a coach."
- Thomas Leonard, regarded as one of the founders of the modern coaching sector.
We believe Tom's comment is equally applicable for coaches who often work by themselves, as "solo-preneurs".
Consequently, one of the BSCN core foundations is that we will encourage our colleagues to engage and share. Our exclusive programs are not available elsewhere. They are valuable professionally, and satisfying personally
Every coach in our Network is focused on serving the needs of organizations, businesses and individuals seeking career guidance.
This focus sets us apart. It ensures that interaction with colleagues helps make every coach better at what she, or he, does. It improves our Associates results and their levels of expertise and satisfaction.
We have monthly programs that encourage engagement, sharing, and building with each other. Here are just a few of the benefits our coaches value and enjoy:
- We provide our coaches with a peer coach (optional) who may have a vastly different background and experience. New ideas are tested, limiting behaviors are dealt with, and great friendships created.
- Monthly teleconferences help us learn new business concepts to help ensure that we are profitable, strong coaches.
- Sharing and communicating directly with others in your field of focus is facilitated with a forum, and team programs
- Our leader, John M McKee is very engaged. Still a practicing coach himself, you have access to him directly. In coaching since 2001, he has a wealth of insight and knowledge to share.
- Frequent surveys are used to help ensure that everyone is getting the benefit of the power of our coaches who live in 25 countries around the world
It's hard to quantify the value of having colleagues you can reach out to at anytime; but it's often cited by our coaches are being one of the most important benefits they value.