Executive Coach, Women's Coach, Team Coach
Phone: +33 (0) 6 6354 1225
Location: Resident of France & USA- travels to Florida frequently. Works with clients globally.
Languages: English and French (bilingual)
Currently board member of The International Leadership Association for the Women and Leadership Affinity Group (www.ila-net.org), member of the Executive Committee of SIETAR-France (www.sietareu.org), as well as former positions which included co-leader of the Think Tank Women & Mobility, mentor for the European Professional Women’s Network (www.europeanpwn.net/paris) and board member for the Global Marketing Committee of the International Coach Federation (2006 – 2008). Maureen is licensed to use the WorldWork developmental tools: The International Profiler, Trust in Teams and International Preferences Indicator and certified in the competency based assessments – Leadership Architect and Voices360 (Korn-Ferry), and Hogan Leadership Forecast.
Before entering the corporate training and coaching industry, she held management positions in a United States-based multinational as European Product Leader in Micro radiology and in a French electronics company as Export Director, responsible for Asia Pacific markets. Maureen has worked and traveled extensively in Europe, the US, Asia and the Middle East, and is fluent in French and English. She divides her time between USA & France. In her free time, she blogs for w2wlink.com (women-to-women) and enjoys playing golf.
- January 2011:ORSC Fundamentals: Systems and Relationship Coaching
- Feb 2006- Dec 2007: ICF-certified graduate of Advantara® Global Executive Learning and Coach Training Institute (www.advantara.com)
Sept 2006- May 2007 International MOZAIK Paris, France: Fundamentals of Coaching and Towards Cross-Cultural Coaching
- Nov 2002 ICPT : Zurich University of Applied Sciences Center for Cross-Cultural Competence Zurich, Switzerland
- July 1996 Institute for Intercultural Communication Portland, Oregon U.S.A
- 1989 – 1990: The American University of Paris (WICE): T.E.F.L. certification
- 1973 – 1977 Northeastern University Boston, Massachusetts U.S.A.
-Board member of SIETAR-France
-Former board member of International Coach Federation
- Global Marketing Committee (2000-2008)
"Tremendously helpful in enabling me to design my leadership signature 2011-10-11 U.S. international assignee leading a European team."
"You were was a real rock for me in a very stressful time. I appreciate all that you have done by listening and being there ... a positive experience."
S.D.,Sales Director for Western Europe pharmaceutical company (American)