We can help your organization implement organizational development programs or do customized work with leaders to achieve business objectives. Our exclusive approach, The Four Windows Process©, will provide executives and business leaders with insights and actionable tools to contribute at the highest levels for your organization.
BSCN can work with your organization to develop a more successful organization, including:
- Team Building & Organizational Development
- Transition Programs for the New Leader
- Executive Coaching – strategy, style and tactics
- Custom Leadership Workshops
- Womens Coaching- yes, it is different
- Fully Individualized Executive Career Transition
Small-Mid Size Business
Unlike most coach organizationns – Every Associate Coach in our Network is an independent business person in the local community. Our business coaches have worked with startups, helped turnarounds, family businesses and sole proprietorships.
We’ll show you the right action to move your business to the next level.
We know what’s required: Unlike large corporations who often hire mid-level coaches, we do not view coaching as an add-on service. Our coaches are experts. Each has the depth of experience and the training required to satisfy the challenging demands of today’s environment.
- SWOT Reviews – identify strengths & weaknesses
- Assess business plans – move ahead more quickly
- Operations – improve effectiveness
- Cash flow tactics, strategy – the economy WILL change
- Sales and marketing – short term results, long term growth
- New business opportunities
- Brand awareness – more clients calling
- Have a “personal life”
When things are tough, individuals hire a coach to help them move forward in their career. They understand that an expert is likely to have tactics, tips and strategies that will help them achieve their goals.
Every one of our Associate Coaches is an independent local business person. They don’t use “formula programs” with a one-size-fits-all approach – they create a program for your needs and objectives.
We use the finest coaching techniques, such as Co-Active Coaching©, and The Four Windows Coaching Method© to help you bring about sustained behavioral change, transforming the quality of both your working and personal life.
We believe that the best way to find out if a coach is right for you is to talk to them. We provide a no charge “test drive” call to see what it would be like working with one of us. To find the right coach for you here’s what to do:
- Browse our coach niches:
- Check out as many as you’d like. (Take your time – it’s important that you have the best “fit.”)
- Decide who “looks” right for your needs.
- Click on the “Request a free consultation” tab on the coaches bio page.
That’s it! The coach (or coaches) you’ve chosen will get back to you to schedule a NO PRESSURE call to see if there is a great connection.
With experience presenting to groups ranging in size to over a thousand people and small groups of less than a dozen participants you can trust The Business Success Coach Network to provide the right speaker: Our coaches combine innovative, leading edge theory, actual success stories and humor to help your team become more successful.
Our coaches subscribe to the premise that every individual is comprised of 3 key life elements: The personal side, the professional aspect, and the financial element. Without balance and satisfaction, simple success can be elusive and life simply disappointing. We’ll show you how to get moving!
Using approaches developed originally for Co-Active Coaching© or The Four Windows Coaching Method©, our Associate Coaches bring your organization new ideas and thought provoking discussions.
Interested in having one of our Associate Coaches speak to your group? We’d love to help out. To check availability and fees, contact us directly.